For the past twenty four years, Jim has been a devoted Financial Advisor and Senior Portfolio Manager. His passion is to exceed the initial expectations of individual clients, families, small businesses, and non-profit institutions. With over four decades of financial management experience, Jim has a wealth of knowledge to draw upon to drive client goals toward fruition. Jim’s insight and communication skills empower clients to have quality conversations that resolve today’s financial issues, jump start retirement plans, and advance personal financial success.
Jim lives in Rye, NH with his wife, Roxanne, and their golden retriever, Maggie, and Irish Setter, Seamus. They have two adult children and five grandchildren! Jim is an active uncle & grandfather, a wicked sports fan, a struggling but improving golfer, and a scuba diver.
- Ph.D. – Economics and Finance, New York University
- Master of Public Administration, New York University
- Master of City Planning, Boston University
- Bachelor of Arts – Government and Policy Analysis concentration, University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- Series 65 Investment Advisory Agent